“Sounds like you?”
✅ You have a feeling your team is sometimes lost in their daily work tasks?
✅ Noticed your team is adding new tasks all the time and not finishing already started ones?
✅ Never-ending bottlenecks in your team’s work-stream?
✅ Would you like to focus on value delivered to your customer in shortest time possible?
Let’s Do Something About It!
Team Kanban Practitioner Training
In the Team Kanban Practitioner Training Class accredited by Kanban University, you will learn the four types of Team Kanban systems and when each is appropriate to use, how to run daily Kanban meetings, and how to proceed to the next level with Kanban. This training creates a shared learning experience where students come away from the training with a high-level understanding of what it means to be on a Kanban team. Team members will learn how to run a more focused meeting using Kanban principles and methods.
The Kanban Method provides pragmatic, actionable, evidence-based guidance for successful evolutionary change. It starts with what you do now and respects current roles, responsibilities and job titles, and encourages acts of leadership at all levels.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand core concepts of the Kanban Method.
- Learn the 3 Change Management Principles and the 6 General Practices of The Kanban Method.
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow.
- How to run the Kanban meetings to focus on the work and allow the team to organize around it
- How to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
What my Clients say about me. For more Testimonials read further below.
“I would like to recommend Mike for guiding managers, teams, product owners, scrum masters through their agile journey on a road to maximizing value as he can bring incremental and sustainable improvements and learning through coaching, mentoring and training as he has done at Medtronic.”
- Implement Kanban to manage WIP and regulate workflow
- Use Lean thinking to remove waste from product development
- Design a Kanban board to visualize your value streams for efficient project management
- Create “pull” systems to minimize Work in Progress and eliminate waste
- Apply team Kanban
Who benefits from this course?
Teams, Senior Managers, Project- Program Managers, Product Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches and other roles such as HR and Finance professionals.
All experience levels are welcome. No previous Kanban training or experience is required.