Who Should Attend
This class is for those who:
- have experience applying the Kanban method in their organizations
- desire to keep momentum beyond the initial improvements realized from the Kanban system introduction
- need to ensure better products and services lead to higher customer satisfaction and business performance
- want to grow a learning organization, where many such services connect and interact
Your classmates may include first and second line managers, project managers, experienced individual contributors and technical experts, scrum masters, C-level executives, their improvement coaches and consultants.
This class is part of Toronto Kanban Week III, a weeklong modular training program. Check out other training classes offered and combination tickets.
What You'll Learn
- Deeper Kanban practices to sustain evolutionary improvements
- Organizational feedback loops enabled by Kanban cadences
- Motivation for the Kanban method
- Emotional objections to WIP limit introduction
- Enterprise-level Kanban case study
- Kanban value system
- Commitment and replenishment in-depth
- Kanban at scale, understanding the organization as a network of services
- Evolutionary approach to change management
- Fitness for purpose, KPIs and metrics
- Implementing organizational feedback loops with Kanban cadences, such as service delivery reviews, ops reviews and risk reviews
This training class is certified by Lean Kanban University as KMP II level training. Participants receive the standard LKU certificates of class completion. LKU awards the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential to those successfully completed:
- the 2-day Kanban System Design (KMP I) class
- this class
- Lean Kanban University's certified training curriculum and teaching methods were created through collaboration of leading Kanban experts and validated in hundreds of training classes around the world.
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week - because it doesn't require permission, budget or getting others to change
- You get a trainer who is the first LKU accredited trainer in Ontario, a long-time practitioner, someone who is respected in Kanban communities around the world, and knows the stuff.
- Private on-site and semi-private training classes are also available, upon request. Check out the list of all our current public training offerings.
- Attendee substitutions are allowed anytime until the start of the class
- Refunds are provided as follows: 35 days or more, 100%; 15 days or more, 50%
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel classes if registrations are insufficient