About The Event
The KMP II: Kanban Management Professional class focuses deepening the knowledge and skills used in managing the rollout and operation of Kanban systems. Learn to make Kanban successful in a multi-teamed organization. This course covers recommended meetings, handling metrics and setting policies. KMP also ensures better products and services, leading to higher customer satisfaction and business performance.
Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing Kanban
- Scumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change
- How to use “cadence” in the workflow management.
- Driving Evolutionary Change explained through a case study.
- Commitment and Replenishment
- Delivery Planning
- Feedback loops to improve service delivery
- Daily “Stand-up”
- Service Delivery Review
- Operation review
- Risk Review
- Strategy Review
- Large Project Planning
- Change Management
- Understanding scheduling
- How to use “measurability” (key performance indicators) in Kanban and for service improvement.
- Scaling Kanban
Who should attend this training?
“Attendees are expected to have completed a KMP-I (Foundation-I class). And, have read the Kanban book by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.”
- Kanban practitioners
- Project and Program managers
- Line and middle managers
- Management from inside and outside IT
- Coaches and Trainers
- Process improvement coaches
- Business analysts
- A digital copy of the book Kanban by David J. Anderson
- Certificate of Completion of Lean-Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
KMP status recognition, upon completion of all qualifying classes (see "KMP qualification")
- Digital KMP status certificate attached to Lean Kanban University website profile
- KMP badge on the LKU website
- KMP badge file for use in professional websites, business cards, and other locations
- Eligibility for special invitations, discounts, and content only available to LKU members