Take it from the Top trainer of TEXAS - Instructor's Linkedin Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/rns2010
- Do you know any trainer who has 210+ Linkedin Recommendations?
- Do you know any Company who has 125+ Linkedin Recommendations?
- Do you know any Trainer who has recommendations from CIO, VP, Directors, Architects, Product Managers/Owners, Scrum Masters, and DevOps Engineers?
- Do you know any Trainer who has trained employees/contractors from Big 4 Management Consulting Firms, Fortune 500 Companies?
- Select your Trainer, Mentor, and Coach Wisely.
The course follows the official Kanban University (KU) Certified Kanban syllabus. During the two days, you will have ample opportunities to discuss and experience the following topics:
Day 1: Meet and Experience Kanban
Definition of Kanban
- Ø Foundational Principles (Change Management and Service Delivery)
- Ø Core Practices
- Ø The Kanban Lens
- Ø The Kanban Values
- Ø Service orientation
- Ø Visualisation
- Ø Pull-Based Systems
- Ø Commitment in Kanban
- Ø Replenishment and Planning
- Ø Delivery of Products
- Ø Lead and End-to-End Cycle Times
- Ø Little’s Law
- Ø Cumulative Flow Diagrams
- Ø Flow Efficiency
- Ø Metrics in Kanban Systems
Day 2: Introduce Kanban
Review of a case study as well as practical work with examples of the participants in the design of a Kanban system based on the System Thinking Approach to Implementing Kanban:
- Ø STATIK - Systems Thinking Approach to Implementing Kanban
- Ø Understanding Sources of Variability
- Ø Identifying Opportunities to Improve
- Ø Analyzing Demand and Capability
- Ø Modelling Workflow
- Ø Designing a Kanban System
- Ø Work Item Types
- Ø Classes of Service
- Ø Motives for change
Kanban Board Design
- Ø Designing Kanban Ticket
- Ø Examples of Visual Kanban Boards
The course will familiarize students with these concepts through a sophisticated simulation of a Kanban System. Students will be challenged to develop, refine, and utilize their own Kanban to drive decisions and facilitate performance improvements. Learning will be very interactive and hands-on.
Who Should Attend?
Kanban works across multiple functions of an organization, from senior members of staff looking to adopt Lean Management to members of delivery teams willing to improve their working practices. Previous KMP1 attendees have been in roles such as:
- Ø Senior Managers
- Ø Program and Project Managers
- Ø Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Ø Scrum Masters, Team Leads and Change Agents
- Ø Product & Software Developers & Testers
- Ø Agile Coaches & Practitioners (Scrum, XP, DSDM, AgilePM, etc.)
- Ø Other roles such as HR and Finance professionals
About the Trainer
• Accomplished Certified Sr. Enterprise Agile-DevOps Coach / Agile Transformation Expert with 22+ Years of delivering large-scale software and Web/Mobile development experiences participating in all phases of Agile Transformation for large and small scrum teams.
• 10+ Years of Big 4 Management Consulting experience of leading Enterprise releases on schedule and good quality by building, mentoring and retaining high performing Agile Scrum teams
• Certified SAFe Program Consultant 5.0/4.6, Certified Lean Portfolio Manager 4.6, Certified SAFe DevOps Practitioner 4.6, Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Professional Scrum Master, Certified Servant Leader and Certified Scrum Product Owner
• Extensive experience in transforming organizations in Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, TDD, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum@Scale and LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum)
• Proven track record of execution, working in Agile environments, and successfully launching 10+ products and bringing them to market.
• Coached / Mentored / Trained / Certified 5000+ Resources in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Scrum@Scale, Spotify, Java Development, DevOps, Business Analysis and Quality Assurance.